14.11.09

For you, i might be a Ragdoll.

Hours of waiting,
Hours of Disappointments....
Why Dont you tolerate and understand?
Understand what i need for now,
n being understanding how i feel that moment?
Is it that difficult understand my situation?
Hmmmm..... Maybe my shoes Doesn't fit u at all....
How n what i treated you like when u r shallow....
now it start to confuse me...
Do you really need someone like me to stand for you?
do you even care that someone like me, to be there to pamper you?
Am i look like a ragdoll
only sand will flow out from the eyes,
but not tears?
Who doesn't love to get pamper?
who doesn't love to listen to sweet things when he/she in moody?
who doesn't love to love? and in return to be love?
A simple apologize never been made...
it's obvious...
It will be a lock that forever locked up...
Til you have the key and unlock yourself...
I'll stand strong,
Don't worry.
Although we might turn strangers in future becos of it...
I will be waiting..
I wont regret the decision that i've made..
Cos you're the one who lock it up.

No comments:

I'm not that sweet~

Blog Archive

Hot Air Balloon - Owl City