28.9.08

What it used to be

Dun ever find some excuse for u to say me bad,
Dun ever make another drama to make me fall.

I had it enough.

What i said is truth,
What i did is the only way out without breaking anything.

Now I'm here to speak out loud,
n make it clear
There's no one caused me for holding myself from getting attached again~

the only thing that made me this way is love.
I've lost my faith in love.

I've lost my count on how many failure of love I've made.

Desperation kills.

I don't wanna keep repeating the same incident/failure again.
That's why i keep holding on.

Please accept the fact that we could only be just friends.

Nothing more
Nothing less

Please let what it used to be,
To stay always.

No comments:

I'm not that sweet~

Blog Archive

Hot Air Balloon - Owl City